IRON ANNIE series Flight Control – This line shows the many impressions of the tropical rainforest, which could be obtained on the flights over the Amazon.
The Iron Annie watches commemorate the 30th anniversary of the 30th anniversary of the family business and the manufacturer of Junkers and Zeppelin watches the company POINTtec in Ismaning. This edition is dedicated to the JUNKERS aircraft model D-AQUI or "Iron Annie". The aircraft is owned by Lufthansa and is still capable of flying. Like their famous role models, Junkers watches stand for robustness, reliability, technical innovation, high-quality design and distinctive design.
Producer and Model:
- Brand: Iron Annie
- Producer: POINT tec Electronic GmbH, München
- Model: Iron Annie Flight Control, Reference 5184-2
- Quartz movement caliber Ronda 5020.B, quartz-controlled, 5 jewels
- Swiss technology
- Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds, 12 hours totalizer and big date
- Material: Stainless steel, satin, black PVD-Coated
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Height: 12 mm
- Weight: 72 g
- Glass: MINERAL K1 safety glass
- Case back: Stainless steel
- Water-resistant: 5 ATM
- Type: Aviator design
- Color: black
- Numbers: beige, in the dark green shining digits / markers
- Hands: black, in the dark green shining
- Material: Leather strap
- Color: black
- Width: 22 mm
- Clasp: buckle
The original box and all papers are included as well!
The shipment costs from Germany to the US is for standard shipment (insured, registered mail, may take up to 14 days). Faster shipment with DHL, UPS or Fedex is possible, please ask for price as additional fees for express shipping might apply.
Please notice our General Terms of business!
|Manufacturer||POINT tec Electronic GmbH|